Defense law firms that represent management in employment issues as well as plaintiff attorneys who represent employees in employment disputes can all benefit from a professional employment law marketing program.
Lead generation, client acquisition, and client retention are our primary focus in digital marketing campaigns we create to generate a higher return on investment for your law firm’s marketing budget.
Listed below are just a few of the various ways we can help your firm develop a productive employment law marketing program to attract new clients and increase revenue for your firm.
- Article marketing
- Digital marketing campaigns
- Email marketing
- Pay per click ad campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook, or Bing
- Social media management on LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube
- Website content management, including attorney bio pages
Campaign performance is tracked closely to measure results, monitor lead generation, and evaluate prospect conversion. Google Analytics, email reports, and social media engagement are just a few of many tools we use to evaluate your return on investment.
Employment Law Content Marketing
Employment laws are constantly changing. Writing and publishing articles about employment law is an essential way to draw qualified prospects to your employment law firm. Some of the employment law topics you might address include:
- COVID policies and procedures
- Employment contracts and compensation agreements
- Family and medical leave
- Harassment, bullying, and retaliation
- Hiring, firing, and performance management
- Independent contractors
- Privacy and social media policies
- Reductions in force
- Wage and hour disputes
- Whistleblower claims
- Work from home / remote work
- Workplace investigations
By offering your website visitors important information about employment issues, you can encourage potential clients to contact your law firm via phone or email for a free consultation.
Employment Law Marketing Newsletters
Using the content marketing articles listed above, we help you communicate with clients and prospects on a regularly scheduled basis with a professionally designed newsletter. Because we are a Constant Contact partner, we can easily design, write, and distribute your monthly or quarterly e-newsletter to help you stay in touch with clients and prospects.
You can also test a newsletter on your own. Click on the link for email marketing help with our Constant Contact partnership.
Employment Practices Liability Insurance Defense
Many employment defense law firms find that they can’t represent their own client if a corporation maintains an employment practices liability insurance (EPLI) policy. This happens when the law firm is not on the EPLI panel for the client’s insurance carrier. We are very familiar with this situation, and have worked with many employment defense law firms across the country to help them get appointed as EPLI panel counsel at leading insurance carriers.
Click on the link to learn more about our EPLI Panel Counsel campaigns.
Targeting Your Employment Law Marketing
Depending on whether your law firm represents management or employees (or both for small law firms), we create a plan that targets the market sectors listed below.
- Working with corporate clients on employment disputes is a good way to build a relationship and cross-sell future legal services. We will help you focus on major employers in your geographic territory.
- Target employees who have claims against their employer for harassment, discrimination, retaliation, wage and hour law violations, and more.
- C-Suite level executives. There are times when a C-Suite level executive needs individual representation to renegotiate an employment contract or defend themselves against claims of harassment, discrimination, or retaliation. We help you target these highly compensated prospects.
- Human Resource professionals. HR directors are always in need of counsel to advise them on compliance matters, litigation avoidance, and general personnel management.
Employment Law Marketing Campaigns
If your employment law firm is asking how you can get more business, give us a call. We have helped more than 220 law firms in 40 states create and launch business development campaigns.
Legal Expert Connections, Inc. offers three key benefits to law firms nationwide:
- We are a leading U.S. legal marketing agency specializing in new business development. We know the outside counsel process as well as the plaintiff’s bar and can accelerate your business development efforts.
- You get a structured business development process. We guide your law firm through a proven three-step campaign that brings discipline, focus, and productivity to your marketing efforts.
- Increase revenue with professional, Bar-compliant legal marketing campaigns. Our in-depth knowledge of attorney advertising guidelines helps you to prepare and maintain bar-compliant marketing materials.
Contact Margaret Grisdela, a legal marketing consultant, at 561-266-1030 or via email. Connect with Margaret Grisdela on LinkedIn.