Investing in a professional estate planning marketing campaign for your trust and estate law practice will generate a steady stream of new prospects and increase your law firm profitability.
Digital marketing is the “new normal” as estate planning law firms reorient business development campaigns in a COVID-sensitive environment. In-person seminars and presentations at group luncheons in upscale restaurants are giving way to YouTube videos, blog articles, and social media marketing on Facebook or LinkedIn.
Contact an Estate Planning Marketing Consultant. Margaret Grisdela is available for a free marketing consultation. You can reach her via email or by phone at 561-266-1030.
We can help you create an effective legal marketing plan to grow your client roster and your profit margins using the estate planning marketing strategies listed below.
Target Marketing for Your Estate Planning Law Firm
Marketing your trust and estate services requires reaching the right prospects at the right time with a targeted message.
- Baby boomers and older Americans who seek estate planning services
- Adult children of elderly parents
- Surviving family members excluded from trusts, estates, and wills
We will help you create a targeted lead generation program using an integrated marketing program listed below. It often takes a sales funnel with five to six outreach efforts to convert a prospect to a client, so we build a process, which could be a series of online pages, designed to turn estate planning prospects into leads and leads into clients for your trust and estate law firm.
Trust & Estate Marketing Campaigns
Your personalized estate planning marketing program can include but is not limited to:
- Email newsletters and client alerts
- Social media marketing on Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Advertising campaigns on Google Ads, Facebook Ads, YouTube Ads and more
- Search engine optimization (SEO) for estate planning keywords
- Online maps
- Legal directories (Super Lawyers, Martindale, Avvo, etc.)
Estate Planning Content Marketing
Offering educational content through blog posts, social media updates, and webinars is a very effective way to draw qualified prospects to your website.
As baby boomers age—with 10,000 turning 65 every day—many have questions about how to plan for their financial future. Trust and estate content marketing can help prospects inform themselves on important aspects of longer term legal and financial planning.
Recommended content marketing topics include the following:
- Advance medical directives
- Business ownership and succession planning
- Contested probate proceedings
- Death of a spouse or child
- Digital assets and privacy
- Guardianships and conservatorships
- IRAs and IRA Beneficiaries
- Medicaid spend down planning
- Power of Attorney – what it is and how to use
- Marriage planning, including remarriage and blended families
- Trusts for children, including special needs planning
- Wills and trusts – options for families
By offering your website visitors important information about estate planning, you can encourage potential clients to contact your law firm via phone or email for a free consultation.
Estate Planning Marketing Agency: Schedule a Call
If your trust and estate law firm is asking how you can get more business, give us a call. We have helped more than 220 law firms in 40 states pursue new business opportunities. We hit the ground running with geographically focused campaigns to increase lead generation.
Legal Expert Connections, Inc. offers three key benefits to law firms nationwide:
- We are a leading U.S. legal marketing agency specializing in new business development. You will save time and money by working with our team of professional law firm marketers.
- You get a structured business development process. We guide your estate planning law firm through a proven campaign process that brings discipline, focus, and productivity to your marketing efforts.
- Increase revenue with professional, Bar-compliant legal marketing campaigns. We take the lead on targeted marketing campaign, so you can focus your business development time on converting prospects to clients.
Contact Margaret Grisdela, a legal marketing consultant, at 561-266-1030 or via email. Connect with Margaret Grisdela on LinkedIn.