Investing in a professional elder law marketing program to promote your practice will increase your law firm’s performance and profitability.
We have helped more than 220 law firms in 40 states launch business development campaigns. Lead generation, client acquisition, client retention, digital marketing, and your return on investment is our primary focus. You will be able to spend more time on your law practice when you make us your marketing partner.
Schedule a free consultation. Contact Margaret Grisdela, an elder law marketing consultant, at 561-266-1030 or via email today. You can have a professional marketing campaign up and running in as little as 15 to 30 days.
Elder Law Marketing Campaigns
We quickly create a customized law firm marketing program for your elder law practice that can include but is not limited to:
- Social media marketing on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and YouTube
- Email newsletters (we are a Constant Contact partner)
- Pay-per-click digital advertising campaigns on Google Ads and Microsoft Bing
- Digital marketing campaigns that integrate across multiple platforms
- Content marketing based on an editorial calendar
- Search engine optimization (SEO) for elder law terms
- Legal directories like Martindale, Super Lawyer and more
- Oversight of web traffic and customer engagement metrics
Content Marketing for Elder Law Firms
Writing and publishing educational articles about elder law can be a very effective way to draw qualified prospects to your website to learn more about your law firm. We will take the lead on drafting informative articles for your review and comment. Some of the elder law topics we can address to help you generate more clients include:
- Trust and estate planning
- The importance of having a will
- Medicaid application assistance and planning
- Veterans’ benefits
- Trust services, including revocable trusts, special needs trusts, pet trusts, and others
- Durable power of attorney for finances
- Tax considerations
- Healthcare surrogates and medical authorizations
- Elderly abuse including nursing home neglect and assisted living facility injuries
By offering your website visitors important information about elder law issues, you can encourage potential clients to contact your law firm with a “call to action” phone call or email for a free consultation.
Elder Law Marketing Website Management
Your law firm website serves as the foundation for all of your online and offline law firm marketing campaigns, including direct mail and print advertising as well as digital. We are experienced in WordPress and other content management systems for law firm websites.
Working together, we will review and assess your current website and can take the lead on any redesign or updates to optimize lead generation and client conversion.
Our knowledge of state bar attorney advertising guidelines will help you to maintain bar-compliant campaigns.
Targeting Your Elder Law Firm Marketing Program
Because the U.S. population is aging with 10,000 people turning 65 every day, elder law firms are in demand to help families plan for the future of elderly parents, relatives, and friends. We create marketing plans targeting the following market segments:
- Baby boomers born 1946 to 1964
- Older Americans
- Adult children
- Individuals with disabilities
- Survivors and heirs
Elder Law Firm Marketing Agency: Schedule a Call
If your elder law firm is asking how you can get more business, give us a call. We have helped more than 220 law firms in 40 states pursue new business opportunities. We hit the ground running for locally-focused campaigns to increase lead generation.
Legal Expert Connections, Inc. offers three key benefits to law firms nationwide:
- We are a leading U.S. legal marketing agency specializing in new business development. You will save time and money by working with our team of professional law firm marketers.
- You get a structured business development process. We guide your elder law firm through a proven campaign process that brings discipline, focus, and productivity to your marketing efforts.
- Increase revenue with professional, Bar-compliant legal marketing campaigns. We take the lead on targeted marketing campaign, so you can focus your business development time on converting prospects to clients.